Spicy Chorizo Guacamole Recipe
- 8oz of Spicy Guacamole pre-made
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 8 oz. Mexican chorizo, uncooked, casing removed, and coarsely chopped
- Chips or vegetable sticks (optional) to taste
- In bowl, combine the spicy guacamole with the lime juice.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo, with a wooden spoon, break chorizo into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- Cook and stir until brown and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, transfer chorizo onto guacamole. Service with chips or raw vegetable sticks if desired.