Avocado & Fruit Muesli Recipe
- 4oz. of Avocado Pulp
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- In a food processor or blender, add avocado pulp, almond milk, yogurt, cinnamon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla. Process or blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, add the oats, pumpkin seeds, and frozen or fresh blueberries.
- In a glass or jar fill half with oats mix and pour avocado yogurt mixture on top. Refrigerate for couple hours.
- Top with chopped pear or the fruit of your choice and serve.